Return and Exchange Policy
Thank you very much for your attention and interest in the art of Nik Tod.
All returns from the UK must be sent to our studio in London and all international returns to our office in London. Please contact us before making a return. We will provide you with the current address.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We will work with you to resolve any issue related to your order. We will do anything in our power to make you a happy customer and maintain your loyalty, regardless of what the situation is. Every situation, return or exchange will be handled on individual basis. However, we do have certain rules and guidelines for returns and exchanges.
· Returns are accepted only if you contact us and ship the artworks back within 7 days from the delivery date.
· Exchanges are accepted only if you contact us and ship the artworks back within 14 days from the delivery date.
· In case of a return, we will provide all the money back except of any shipping fees paid in the addition to the cost of the merchandise. Items with free shipping will be refunded completely.
· The money back can be provided back to your credit card or paypal account. We can also give you credit towards future purchases upon request instead of a refund. We do not do refunds by bank transfers unless you used such transfer to pay.
· You can exchange the painting for something else of the same value, if the desired painting is more expensive, you must pay the difference
· We will pay the cost of the return shipping only if you received a wrong or damaged painting. If you simply do not like the painting or wish to return for any other reason, you must cover the shipping return shipping expenses.
· If your order was shipped incomplete by mistake, please contact us and we will send the missing paintings ASAP. Sometimes paintings are sent in parts for safer transit.
If you order a custom made painting or a commission, you must pre- approved it before shipping. Returns of commissions are not accepted. Custom made paintings of portraits and specific people cannot be returned. If you are not happy with such order, we will refund part of the payment before expired 14 days term. Please note: commissioned artwork would not be entitled to a full refund due to being custom-made to your specific requirements.
· If your painting arrived damaged, please contact us, we will send you a replacement free of charge and provide compensation gift. All packages by Parcelforce and UPS are insured for the declared value or £100,
*I have the right to cancel any promotional transaction and return the full payment to the buyer*
Our email is email@example.com
Please remember that customer satisfaction is our main goal and we will do anything possible to make you a happy customer.